1000 Alder Building
Director, Program for Accelerated College Education (PACE)
Sr. Office Assistant
Student Services Assistant
M-Th 8 - 6:30p; F 8 - 4:30p
Note: The office will be closed during
Fall 2017 Orientation Dates
Upcoming On-Campus Orientations at Pierce College
April 17, 2018 from 6 - 7:30 pm in the Great Hall - Park in LOT 7, Mason and Victory entrance. -To RSVP for the Orientation, please go to this link Eventbrite RSVP Link.
- May 15, 2018 from 6 - 7:30 pm in the Great Hall - Park in LOT 7, Mason and Victory entrance. -To RSVP for the Orientation, please go to this link Eventbrite RSVP Link.
Note: Orientation dates are subject to change. Please check back for any updates and/or changes.
Upcoming Off-Campus Orientations at LAUSD Beaudry Building
LAUSD Beaudry Location:
333 S. Beaudry Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017
To attend an orientation at the LAUSD Beaudry building, please visit this Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/d/ca--los-angeles/beaudry/?q=beaudry&mode=search&lc=1. You will need to sign up for Eventbrite. You only need to attend ONE mandatory orientation session.
L.A.U.S.D. employees, please go to the Learning Zone (the LAUSD Professional Development and Training Portal).
April 26, 2018 from 5:30-7:30 pm in Room 02-131
May 10, 2018 from 5:30-7:30 p, in room 02-131
Future dates of Beaudry orientations (students only attend ONCE): June 14, August 9, & September 6.
LAUSD Beaudry Building Parking Instructions: Park at open parking lot on Huntley Dr., on the corner of Miramar St. and Huntley Dr. The parking lot is to the right after you make a right turn onto Huntley Dr. from Miramar St. Do not park at Visconti, we do not validate.
Please click here for a parking map.
Important! Before Attending a PACE Orientation:
- New Students: Please apply for admission to Pierce College by completing an application for admission prior to the PACE Orientation.
- Returning Students: If you have been out of school for more than two consecutive semesters, please reapply for admission to Pierce College by completing an application for admission prior to the PACE Orientation.
- Returning PACE Students: If you have been out of school for more than two consecutive semesters you are no longer in the PACE group and you are no longer an ‘active’ Pierce College student. Please reapply for admission to Pierce College by completing an application for admission. You will also need to complete an updated PACE application.
- Continuing Pierce Students: Please use the RSVP link above to register for a PACE orientation to learn about the program and to become part of the PACE program.