1000 Alder Building
Director, Program for Accelerated College Education (PACE)
Sr. Office Assistant
Student Services Assistant
M-Th 8 - 6:30p; F 8 - 4:30p
Note: The office will be closed during
Become a PACE student:
Step 1: Apply for admission to Pierce College.
- Students may apply to Pierce College online at application for admission prior to the PACE Orientation.
- See "Orientation Dates" in the links along the left of the home page on the PACE website
Once you have attended a PACE Orientation and have completed a PACE application, you will be eligible to enroll in PACE classes. You may enroll in classes on or after your Pierce College priority registration date.
Enrolling in PACE Classes:
- Go to Student Information System (SIS) portal (top right corner of the Pierce College website). Or, go to: www.mycollege.laccd.edu
- Log-in (Note: If it is your first time logging in, please follow the link below the SIS log-in)
- Search PACE classes in the SIS or look at the Schedule of Classes to find the section number of the course(s).
- When registering for classes, be sure to check out. Do not leave your classes in the cart.
- If you have holds, please pay your fees!
How to use the new SIS Portal
There are several videos available on the Pierce College website that show how to use the new SIS portal. Please take the time to review the videos:
The Add and Drop dates for PACE classes are earlier than regular 15 week courses.
Adding: You must attend class the first week of class to remain enrolled and/or to add into the class.
Dropping: In SIS, you have access to your Academic Deadlines. This will show you the drop dates for your courses. For help, please see the SIS Help videos located under Admissions (link above). Failure to drop a class in a timely manner may result in a W or a Fail grade being assigned to the student.