1000 Alder Building
Sr. Office Assistant
Student Services Assistant
On or after your priority registration date AND after attending an orientation
All students need to get the Section # of the class from the PACE website before registering for classes.
Then, do the following:
Go to the following website http://www.piercecollege.edu.
- click on Admissions and Records, Add/Drop Classes
- click on STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
- Log in**
STUDENT ID # OR SOCIAL SECURITY # (write down your student id#)
PIN NUMBER—MONTH AND DAY OF BIRTH, EX. JUNE 30= 0630
Once you have logged in, you will need to:
- Click on REGISTER (right side menu)
- Click on COLLEGE DROP-DOWN BOX and
choose Los Angeles Pierce College
- Click on SEMESTER DROP-DOWN BOX and choose the semester for which you are registering
- The ACTION is ADD-- then, type the Section number for the class you wish to register in the SECTION NUMBER BOX (The Section Number is the four-digit number (49xx) to the right of the day the class is offered)
If you need help with transcripts or you just need to be sure that you are on-track for graduation, please call the Counseling Office at 818-719-6440 and talk to them regarding general counseling. Once you are a PACE student, you can use the counseling link on our website to set up an appointment with a PACE counselor. For additional information regarding hours, etc., please go to Counseling link on the home page of this website.
Ready to graduate? Please fill-out the Petition to Graduate, when the Petition is complete, print the form and mail it to the Graduation Office or take it to the Graduation Office (Student Services Building) in person.
Remember, the drop dates are faster in the PACE Program and it is the students' responsibility to drop a class on or before the posted deadlines (see the PACE website). Failure to drop a class in a timely manner will normally result in a Fail grade being assigned to the student.