1000 Alder Building
Director, Program for Accelerated College Education (PACE)
Sr. Office Assistant
Student Services Assistant
M-Th 8 - 6:30p; F 8 - 4:30p
Note: The office will be closed during
PACE Counseling Appointments
Book an appointment with a PACE counselor:
Appointments at Pierce College -- please complete the Google Form at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/Tb80pYvKN9gXPczm2.
Appointments at Beaudry -- please complete the Google Form at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/yIUqbSmNSrCOKiN92.
The PACE staff will verify availability of requested appointment day and time and notify you by email.
Please remember to bring the following to your appointment:
1) A copy of your Pierce unofficial transcript;
2) Copies of transcripts from colleges attended (if applicable); and
3) Copies of course descriptions for all coursework taken outside of the California Community College System (if applicable)
Counseling Appointment Location:
On campus appointments are in ALDER building, Room 1000-G
Beaudry appointments -- the location will be emailed to you. Appointments are either on the 2nd floor or in the cafeteria.
- Lower Division Transfer Requirements Major Preparation: http://www.assist.org
- Apply to CSU Schools: http://www.csumentor.edu
- A Degree with a Guarantee: http://adegreewithaguarantee.com/
- CSUN: http://www.csun.edu
- Transfer Center: http://www.piercecollege.edu/offices/transfer_center/
- Honors Program: http://info.piercecollege.edu/students/honors/
- Pierce Catalog: http://www.piercecollege.edu/schedules/catalog.asp
- Financial Aid: http://www.piercecollege.edu/offices/financial_aid/
- EOPS: http://www.piercecollege.edu/offices/EOPS/