1000 Alder Building
|Monday||8am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||8am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||8am - 4:30pm|
Please Note: The PACE office is closed during PACE Orientations. The office also opens later on Orientation days. For the Orientation schedule, please see the Orientation page.
Student Services Assistant
Director, Program for Accelerated College Education (PACE)
PACE Counseling Appointments
Book an appointment with a PACE counselor, please choose one of the options below:
Pierce College Counseling Appointments-Make a Phone and/or In-Person Appointment- please complete the Google Form which will allow you to set up a Counseling Appt at Pierce College.
Note: All PACE students can make a phone appt to speak to a counselor.
Beaudry Counseling Appointments- Saturday Appointments (in-person only) -- please complete the Google Form which will allow you to set up an In-Person Counseling Appt at Beaudry.
The PACE staff will verify availability of requested appointment day and time and notify you by email.
Please remember to bring the following to your appointment:
1) A copy of your Pierce unofficial transcript;
2) Copies of transcripts from colleges attended (if applicable); and
3) Copies of course descriptions for all coursework taken outside of the California Community College System (if applicable)
Counseling Appointment Location:
On campus (Pierce College) counseling appointments are in the 1000 ALDER Building, Room 1000-G.
Beaudry counseling appointments -- the location will be emailed to you along with the date and time .
- Lower Division Transfer Requirements Major Preparation
- Apply to CSU Schools
- Information on Los Angeles Community Colleges
- Student Information System (Registration, Grades, Transcripts, etc.)
- Assessment Information
- California State University at Northridge
- Transfer Center
- Information on the Honors Program
- Pierce College General Catalog
- Financial Aid Office
- EOPS Office (Extended Opportunity Programs and Services)