ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS
From June 6 to July 31, 2018
Mon - Thu: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Fri: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Admissions & Records
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONResidency Reclassification Requests will not be accepted between Monday, June 11 to Friday June 22nd.
HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR STUDENT PORTAL? SEE BELOW.
Are you having issues when registering in classes due to prerequisites that you had met? CLICK HERE to see your options.
Are you a distance-learning student and are having difficulties enrolling in classes due to a prerequisite error, CLICK HERE.
Are you unable to enroll in a class because you exceeded the maximum units allowed? CLICK HERE.
Are you having problems accessing your student email? CLICK HERE for help.
Did you recently make an online payment and you still have holds on your account? CLICK HERE to see your options.
If you have received two different student IDs (88XXXXXXX and 9000XXXXX), CLICK HERE.
Do you want to change your Home Campus or your Program Major? CLICK HERE for details.____________________________________________________________________________________________
You are required to change your password
To change your password you can CLICK HERE to watch the video tutorial or follow the below steps:
- To start changing your password CLICK HERE.
- On the first field, type your student ID.
- On the second field, create your temporary password by typing: 88@ Capitalized first letter of your last name, and your two digits month and two digits day of birth.
For Mary Smith, DOB 10/25/1998
Her password will be 88@S1025
- Then you will prompt to create your new password.
- It must be 7 characters long and must include a capital letter, number, lower case letters, and a special character (#, !, *).
- Do not leave the page until you click on "Register your Password". This step must be completed to avoid you to be locked out from the system.
- We strongly encourage you to play the video tutorial before you change your password.
For more information CLICK HERE
For general calendar dates, deadlines, and holidays, please refer to our
Note: a photo ID is required to process transactions at Admissions & Records, the Business Office, Financial Aid, etc. Please note that among others, a driver's license, a state-issued identification card, school identification card, etc., are acceptable forms of ID. Phone photos or print out from phone photo will NOT be accepted as ID card.
To change your legal name or home address, submit an Information Change Form the Admissions & Records office with an original picture ID. No photo picture ID, photocopy, or phone picture ID can be accepted in lieu of your original picture ID.
To change your mailing address, phone numbers, personal email address, use your student portal (Use "My Profile" tab).
New and returning students are required to submit an online application. An individual that did not enroll in any school in the Los Angeles Community College District within the last two semesters is considered a returning student.
If you are a first-time college student, CLICK HERE for helpful information regarding Pierce College's Student Services.
Online registration appointments are issued by the Los Angeles Community College District. The Office of Admissions & Records cannot change registration appointments.